Over our years of doing business, North Kilworth Wharf has been known for its boat welding, fabrication and fitting services. Situated on the Leicester section of the Grand Union Canal, customers can travel to our centrally located boat yard with ease to benefit from our expertise.
Whether you want a professional to fabricate the steelwork of your narrow boat, fit a new cabin, weld on a fender eye or even stretch the boat, North Kilworth Wharf can do it. Our specialist and accredited welding and fabrication staff can carry out any type of boat work.
Here are some of the welding, fabrication and fitting services to expect from us. No job is too big or too small.
▪ Boat conversions
▪ Locker fabrication and fitting
▪ Stern gear and rudder gear fitting and replacement
▪ Over plating and base plating
▪ Fitting skin cooling tanks
▪ Side door and hatch fabrication and fitting
▪ Stainless steel, mild steel or plastic pressure tested tank fitting
As well as carrying out any of the work above, our staff are fully qualified in a diverse range of boat services, including engineering, electrical, hull blacking and painting. This allows us to operate flexibly yet professionally at all times.